Repair & Warranty
Barros Companies Inc. is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed product support. Contact us with any product maintenance, repair, or warranty questions you may have. We are factory trained and certified to work on Generac products, even if you didn’t purchase from us.
Your generator is a complex system. It sits outside in all weather conditions and temperature extremes waiting to protect you. But things can happen beyond anyone's control. Barros Companies offers both a 1 year (Silver Plan) and 2 year (Gold Plan) service contract option. We service, check and adjust these critical systems so you are protected.
Advantages of having a service contract:
- Extend generator life and ensure optimum service. Includes oil, engine, battery and electrical inspection and necessary replacement of wear items such as spark plugs, filters and fuses.
- Equipment not properly serviced tends to be less efficient and works harder.
- No action required on homeowner’s part to remember to schedule service, we put you in a queue and come out automatically at 6 month intervals to service the generator.
- We will properly maintain your maintenance records for warranty issues.
- Any factory warranty issues are taken care of automatically by us.
- Repairs needed beyond the scope of the agreement will be billed at our current service rate, once approved with your permission.
No additional trip charges for repairs, service or trouble shoots done in conjunction with service visits.
Silver Plan (2 visits during 1 year) Gold Plan (4 visits during 2 years)
Air Cooled Generator - $399 Air Cooled Generator - $769
Liquid Cooled Generator - $469 Liquid Cooled Generator-$869